Woman Who Had Sex With 20 Ghosts Now Engaged....

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman-who-had-sex-with-20-ghosts-is-now-engaged-to-a-spirit/

A British woman who claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts says she’s now engaged to a poltergeist.

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost asked her to get married during a trip to celebrate their nine-month relationship at England’s Wookey Hole caves, according to The Sun.

“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she told The Sun. “I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

The 30-year-old said she met her spooky match, who doesn’t have a name, during a work trip to Australia in February.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman-who-had-sex-with-20-ghosts-is-now-engaged-to-a-spirit/

A British woman who claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts says she’s now engaged to a poltergeist.

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost asked her to get married during a trip to celebrate their nine-month relationship at England’s Wookey Hole caves, according to The Sun.

“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she told The Sun. “I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

The 30-year-old said she met her spooky match, who doesn’t have a name, during a work trip to Australia in February.
We should all celebrate a relationship with the Wookey Hole. Just sayin'.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Wonder if she’s caught a Spectrally Transmitted Disease.

Edit- Now see someone made a similar joke but I like mine better.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
A local lady a few years back, by her own admission, cheated on her husband "with an apparition with whom she had fallen in love."

According to her, she and a fellow believer - who happened to be a male friend - conducted a seance attempting to summon the ghost and were successful. Her friend then allowed the ghost to possess his body and use it as a conduit to make love to her.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
A local lady a few years back, by her own admission, cheated on her husband "with an apparition with whom she had fallen in love."

According to her, she and a fellow believer - who happened to be a male friend - conducted a seance attempting to summon the ghost and were successful. Her friend then allowed the ghost to possess his body and use it as a conduit to make love to her.
Did her spouse "buy" it? *Asking for a friend* :biggrin:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Did her spouse "buy" it? *Asking for a friend* :biggrin:
He believed that she believed it. As for whether he believed her "friend" believed or was just taking advantage, well, he didn't really care at that point either way. Getting those journal entries and a few others off of her computer was all he cared about since he knew there was going to be a custody battle and needed all the ammunition he could get.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.