Just Delivered: Big Load of Delicious Rat Poison from Yahoo Sports

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

'The most complete team I've ever seen' - Why LSU has no shot against Alabama

LSU owns the most intimidating home environment in all of college football, boasts three eventual top-20 NFL draft picks on their defense and has an offense that’s been rescued by Ohio State transfer quarterback Joe Burrow. The Tigers check in at No. 3 in the College Football Playoff standings, and they host No. 1 Alabama in college football’s annual Game of the Century this weekend.

Here’s the bad news: LSU also has no chance to win. After Yahoo Sports called around to a half-dozen coaches and NFL scouts familiar with both programs, it became quickly apparent the Tigers are in for the worst week this side of the Maryland public relations department. This isn’t shocking, as Vegas has installed Alabama as a two-touchdown favorite.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Rat poison only kills rats, it does nothing to a team that is superior in every facet of the game. Our guys have been eating rat poison for so long they have built up an immunity to it, we have the antidote to rat poison, it is called Saban serum. hehe

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
"LSU are in for the worst week this side of a Maryland Athletics Dept public relations disaster".

Not sure a bulk barge on the Tenn-Tom can carry more rat poison than that.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Finally someone other than JessN who has looked objectively at the game.

I didn’t realize rat poison tasted so good. I’m so stoked for this game. I hope the players don’t peak too soon. It seems like an eternity since the UT game.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Finally someone other than JessN who has looked objectively at the game.

I didn’t realize rat poison tasted so good. I’m so stoked for this game. I hope the players don’t peak too soon. It seems like an eternity since the UT game.
Honestly, what little I've heard from the talking heads was "all Bama" too.

I saw this article last night and was pretty shocked at the objectivity of some rival coaches.

I don't think CNS will allow it, but overconfidence is about our only enemy.

Hate to quote him, but I saw where Clay Travis said, "the only team that beats Bama is Bama."

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I don’t think the team is buying the garbage peddled by media....... they know what they have to do, and Saban will constantly
Remind them of it......don’t think they will be overconfident, just maybe a little jittery to start with them settle down

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I’m to drunk to care, starting my pregame already!
Dude, you are way behind the Tigahs. Those people start drinking Thursday afternoon for a game on Saturday night. Worked with a guy who graduated from there. He’d take a day and a half off for home games. Would leave B’ham at lunch and drive to Red Stick so he could get with his crew and start drinking in early evening. I’m thinking someone could get a grant to study cirrhosis of the liver rates in LSU graduates/fans and how it relates to football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.