LSU 2018 equals Notre Dame 2012

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Hey about the cost of NC shirts, just take one and get the yr 2018 printed on a piece of shirt and put velcro on it. Now every yr just rip off the yr and update it with new yr LOL. Not sure if anyone here knows motorcycles. I had a pair of road racing boots and on the toe and outside of heel they had leather pads that get drug when leaning over in hard turns. They were velcro backed so you could replace just the pads not the boots when worn down. Just By one nice Title shirt and get some patchs with new yrs and velcro and replace as needed.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
To the topic title's point: maybe but we didn't have to play 2012 Notre Dame at their stadium either.
Look at Saban and Bama's record on the road last 10 yrs, we play as well on the road as we do at home. We own Baton Rouge, it is only scary to teams who get scared.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Watching the AU/A&M game I think LSU is more like both of these teams. This is a very similar game to the LSU AU game earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Thanks, I just looked at the stats, they have only tossed 6 TD's and 3 Int's this year on offense. No way they push our D. Their D is good but not as good as this years Offense. Shut out was sweet.

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
Honestly, I think it's pretty clear that LSU *is* the best team we've faced all year and, frankly, I think they're the best team we'll see all season. I think shutting them out is a very, very good sign of things to come.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.