Tired of these Conspiracy theories by LSU Fans

green_knight94

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 26, 2018
LSWho always wants to make up conspiracy that Alabama has done something to cause them to not have a chance in the game against us such has Alabama had Devin White ejected in the MSU game so he have to sit out the first half of Bama game. I do agree that the hit Devin White did on Fitzgerald should not have been a targeting so I am going to turn this on LSU fans. I think there is more of a chance that LSWho is behind the conspiracy for purposely having D. White ejected on targeting than Bama being behind it. First and foremost. Bama does not need to get anybody ejected on that team for us to beat them. They can put 12 men on the field every play and not have a chance. So maybe the conspiracy is LSWho doing it to themselves in hopes to riled up their players and fan base and then when it doesn't happen then they have an excuse on why they received this butt whooping that they would have had anyway.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The only thing Bama has done to LSU to beat them is to get better players and coaches. Then we have done that to all other teams, so why are they crying so much. We are an equal opportunity beater. Maybe they are just mad we enjoy beating them more than most other teams.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
One suggestion: Quit reading about them.

The Corndogs both hate us and envy our success.

To explain their recent losses, they have to either look in the mirror, or blame a bunch of outside entities, in addition to Alabama (i.e., a conspiracy).

Human nature being what it is, they choose the latter.

None of that is news, and none of it is going away until they start beating us on the field....at which time they will declare themselves triumphant over not only the hated (and feared) Crimson Tide, but also all the other interests allied against them.

Just don’t read them.

Let them hate, so long as they fear....and they do fear.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
One suggestion: Quit reading about them.

The Corndogs both hate us and envy our success.

To explain their recent losses, they have to either look in the mirror, or blame a bunch of outside entities, in addition to Alabama (i.e., a conspiracy).

Human nature being what it is, they choose the latter.

None of that is news, and none of it is going away until they start beating us on the field....at which time they will declare themselves triumphant over not only the hated (and feared) Crimson Tide, but also all the other interests allied against them.

Just don’t read them.

Let them hate, so long as they fear....and they do fear.
Eh Eh!! Well said Brotherman. All of that AND more is true. I respect the Lsu history...well....William Tecumseh Sherman was once the Chancellor there. No fan of the man at all. Is what it is as they say. But LSU has a great program, so I really don't understand the hatred for Alabama.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Many LSU fans think some of their own fans are delusional.
One of the disadvantages of social media is the lunatic fringe is the loudest and most repeated. Of course the main stream media picks up on anything controversial because it pulls in viewers and drives clicks.

Take solace in the fact they will be the most upset group when the beating takes place.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Embrace the conspiracy theories. They show that they are already making excuses for losing. This tells me they are already beaten. Real teams do not fall for that BS, they understand the better team usually wins. Losers are always looking for a scapegoat. They are already beaten and we have noty even gotten to the stadium yet. This tells me one thing, they have accepted the inevitable conclusion ....... the game is already lost.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
We are what they have always wanted to be. They are “Survivor” to our “Journey”. They are “The Black Hole” to our “Star Wars” and they are “Golden Corral” to our “Ruth’s Chris”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.