Which Assistant gave LSU the Bama scouting report for 17s Game?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Here's the thing - Saban doesn't just scout your opponents - he also scouts Alabama. He has other coaches, not a part of your program, scout Alabama every off-season. He gets advice about how other teams adjust to the things that he is doing on offense and defense. He is relentless.
Yep, I think Coach Saban needs to coach another ten years before retiring. :D

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
BTW, Kiffin is no friend of either Saban or our program, no matter what he says. He wasn't even when he was here...
Just saying that Kiffin may have friends who were on our staff at the time. He may have done something less than ethical as a possibility. I don't know this...just sayin' that his name being mentioned might be explained that way. I imagine CNS knows full well who it was, and he is too professional to speak it.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Here's the thing - Saban doesn't just scout your opponents - he also scouts Alabama. He has other coaches, not a part of your program, scout Alabama every off-season. He gets advice about how other teams adjust to the things that he is doing on offense and defense. He is relentless.
They spend a lot of the bye week self-scouting tendencies from the first 8 games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.