Question: How are you spending the day while waiting for the game to start?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just worked out. I'll take my dog for a walk later. May watch some of the UGA/Kentucky game (Go Wildcats!).

It will be a long, nervous day for me. Not sure if I will be able to eat anything today. I don't like these late games, especially games like this.

Any news on injury updates since yesterday's practice? Roll Tide !

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Going to the bank, processing some brass, cleaning the house a bit. Nothing exciting, keep the BP low until the game begins.

Oh, and letting the hate for the corndogs build slowly, slowly, slowly; until it peeks at 150% at actual kickoff... This is the key point...

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
Finalizing my college fantasy football roster and getting ready to watch 3-4 games at a time all day. Helps pass the time for these late games.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Wishing I hadn’t seen that Orgeron and wife feature. Makes me like him just a little bit. Glad it worked out
Me too.

I think coaches like Coach O are good for college football. Colorful, enthusiastic, and has integrity.

I'm switching back and forth between SEC Nation and CGD then at noon will go outside to get some work done. Then at 4PM our game with Mizzou and after that of course the big one.

Nice and cool out this morning after that front went through!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Me too.

I think coaches like Coach O are good for college football. Colorful, enthusiastic, and has integrity.

I'm switching back and forth between SEC Nation and CGD then at noon will go outside to get some work done. Then at 4PM our game with Mizzou and after that of course the big one.

Nice and cool out this morning after that front went through!
I like Coach O, still want to beat him but I like him. Malzahn makes me want to puke, but most of the other SEC coaches are cool and real. malzahn is a used car salesman to me. He just is not up front and honest to me. LOVE bashing him and aubs every time we do. Most other SEC coaches are great honest guys with REAL personalities. Malzahn just seems so fake, and he is not that good a coach. BUT I hope he serves out his entire contract at auburn LOL

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Lots of good football action all day today. Check out the sticky above: Games On TV - WEEK 10 - 11/1 - 11/3/2018.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The way I do every Saturday:

Game Day 8:00 - 11:00

11:00 Auburn/TAMU

2:30: Dawgs at Cats

7:00: BAMA!!!

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.