Game Thread: Mizzou v UF Fighting Bazzas

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Mizzou v Fighting Bazzas

After last week's game against UGA, and now this meltdown against a not very good Mzzou team, it is obvious that while Mullen has improved Florida, it has a long way to go to compete for the SEC East title. I agree with B1G, Mizzou looks like a schizo team. Odom may have saved his bacon with this performance.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Mizzou is just the better team here. I’ve only watched the 2nd half but the Gators D cannot stop the Mizzou offense either on the ground or in the air.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Florida's ranking was based on their win over an LSU team that is about to get exposed by Alabama. I like what Mullen is doing there, but he needs a QB.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Maybe UF should get in the "Kelly Bryant Sweepstakes".
Not necessary Gray.

We already have two good QB's (Trask and Jones) who were behind Franks in the depth chart.

We finally sat Franks today and played one of them who made an immediate impact and who I hope will be our starter going forward.

Should have made the change two games ago.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not necessary Gray.

We already have two good QB's (Trask and Jones) who were behind Franks in the depth chart.

We finally sat Franks today and played one of them who made an immediate impact and who I hope will be our starter going forward.

Should have made the change two games ago.
Trask is a pocket passer - he is not a Mullen QB. Yes, he can throw better than Franks, but who in the SEC can't?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.