Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. L8U...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
You can't be more processed than this:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-score-board/all-i-care-about-in-life-is-football/79936087/

LSU has laid TWO ZEROS IN THREE YEARS. I’m done. I’m done giving everything I’ve got. I’m done caring until the offense does. Louisiana Tech, my undergrad, played an even WORSE game, of possible.

I literally won’t care about football except the saints until LSU beats ....... I’m done. I’m out. Call me out if you see Barbellthor comment on football ....e until then.

Goodbye LSU offense? Goodbye me.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Enjoy this run everyone. Danielson was right about one comparison - this Alabama team is playing with a type of swagger that you saw from USC in the early 2000s, Florida State in the 90s, Miami in the 80s. They will respond to their opponents' talk and play with even better play and total domination.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
That was a great win against a great defense. Plus our defense deserved that shut out..they are showing they need respect as well.
Absolutely they deserved it!!! Especially battling the refs also. Burrow should have been on his bottom several more times if they wasn't mauling our D-line with holds.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Ditto all of the above. It is clear now, however, that the league officials office is making a concentrated, systematic effort to not make any calls that could benefit Bama in a half-hatched effort to keep their game more competitive. If our players' health is ultimately held below that in the interest of perceived competition, criminal charges should be brought against any palpable parties. I should be jubilant right now, and am almost an equal part nauseated about the purposefully deplorable officiating.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Ditto all of the above. It is clear now, however, that the league officials office is making a concentrated, systematic effort to not make any calls that could benefit Bama in a half-hatched effort to keep their game more competitive. If our players' health is ultimately held below that in the interest of perceived competition, criminal charges should be brought against any palpable parties. I should be jubilant right now, and am almost an equal part nauseated about the purposefully deplorable officiating.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
The holding was rampant and very visible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.