Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. L8U...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Do we believe that Saban actually didn't know we clinched the West?

I do believe that no one dared to mention this to him before the game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Najee ankle sprain according to Saban. “Doesn’t appear to be too severe.”
I thought I heard Najee scream when he did it.

I will say this though. I have broken an ankle and sprained the same ankle. I thought I was dying with the sprain. I walked on the broken ankle and did not realize I was even injured until someone pointed out I was limping.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Kicking game and injuries (to Ruggs & Najee) are disconcerting.

The good news (other than how well we played) is that the rest of the regular season will be in the friendly confines of Bryant-Denny.

And everything else (save for maybe slightly the SECCG) will be neutral
Robinson looks pretty good running..........thankful they have him to fill in for Najee................hopefully all heal up soon

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Coach asked about winning the west tonight. He was a bit salty in response. Thought we needed one more win. Won’t win a championship unless we win out. You know where his sights are set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
great game the officiating was horrible. I kept screaming at the tv but it didn't do any good. one of the worst officiated game I have seen. The only thing I am concerned about is our horrible place kicking. You would think a team like Alabama could get a good kicker. Other than that an outstanding game.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Bama beats you 29-0, and they turn the clocks back an hour tonight. Doesn’t seem fair; maybe we could score another couple of TD’s. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Rather interesting game still on...go Techa-tech
ABC1234T
OKLA7217944
TTU14170940

I thought I heard Najee scream when he did it.

I will say this though. I have broken an ankle and sprained the same ankle. I thought I was dying with the sprain. I walked on the broken ankle and did not realize I was even injured until someone pointed out I was limping.
Yeah. I still have issues with my right ankle after my sprain 14 years later.

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.