Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. L8U...

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Orgeron giving a heck of a press conference. Much respect for the way that he is handling the same questions over and over again. He has said that Alabama is just better every way that he can say it and they keep asking.
It's TRUE. He took it on the chin and told the truth. Our guys were just flat better than their guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It's been some 2555 days since L8U has known what a victory over the Tide feels like. Me like!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
ED O is one honest coach, got to respect the guy. he knows he just does not have the talent and depth yet. No excuses said he has to get better players to beat us. Most coaches do not have the cajones to admit that. Hats off to Coach O, class act, hope he stays at LSU and makes tons of money, he is good for the SEC.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Orgeron said we had the third ranked team in the country, and they are #1 and we weren’t even close. Not on their level. We kept people In , max protect , slid guys around, and Alabama just over powered us! need to recruit to compete with them. Got a good class coming in.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Gary mentioned the “11th man” being a factor several times tonight. Can he not count or is this some stupid LSU thing?
Don't know if you heard but Devin White was suspended for the first half so his backup was out there getting bulldozed on every run instead of him for a half.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Don't know if you heard but Devin White was suspended for the first half so his backup was out there getting bulldozed on every run instead of him for a half.
Then he came out in the second half with fresh legs and had absolutely zero impact.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I know we say this over and over, but dear God did our DL get held. The DB's were getting away with crap but at least they let that happen on both sides.

I think we expected too much from Tua. It's the first time he's played in Death Valley, It's the first top rated defense he's faced WHEN that defense was game planning against him. He entered the game down one starter and started the second half down two and that was up against a pretty much all future NFL secondary. His stats were good but not freakishly good. Still, nearly 300 yards and two TD's against LSU is nothing to turn your nose up over. I think when he sees the film he will see a few times he went for the big play when something else was available. He's still learning, which is scary if your NOT an Alabama fan.

The OL was freakin awsome. They dominated the game period.

Quinnen Williams. When he left the game from exhaustion there was a big drop. If we could get just a tad more from those other guys this defense would be downright scary. But seriously. A shutout in Death Valley. That is a HUGE accomplishment under any circumstances. Congrats to the defense.

Injuries are starting to concern me at receiver.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
LSU fans were saying we Bama had not seen a team like them this year and they're right.

Bama had not yet seen a team that scored 0 on the Tide this year - until they saw LSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.