Good, bad, ugly: L8U edition

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Good: shutout the #3 team in the nation. But I'm already seeing all the rumblings, particularly on the Clemson sites. (LSU was overrated, Bama hasn't played anyone...Like, y'know.....SYRACUSE)

Bad: Damn....Riggs, Najee, and the fact that Jalen looked hobbled in practice and Tua with that freaking knee.

Ugly: the things I've seen today....See below

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The Good - Alabama's offense and defense
The Bad - special teams
The Ugly - the officials and the injuries (though it doesn't sound like any are serious)

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Good: Shutout win and Quinnen Williams stole LSU’s lunch money, bought lunch and sold it back to LSU for double the price

Bad: Kicking as usual, injuries

Ugly: This ref crew has to be stopped!! Please do not call them for the SECCG

Roll Tide

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Good: Solid team win in a hostile environment against a very talented team.

Bad: Najee Injury. Hate it for the guy. Along with the other injuries...

Ugly: See "Bad"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good: Shutout win over L8U. Quinnen Williiams Offense at times
Bad: Injuries
Ugly: Refs, I am convinced they need to visit their ophthalmologist

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
The Good - Alabama's offense and defense
The Bad - special teams
The Ugly - the officials and the injuries (though it doesn't sound like any are serious)
Yes, this ^^^ Exactly what I was going to write. I think the officials were afraid to be accused of being part of the conspiracy... :)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Good : Shut out

Bad : First Tua INT

UGLY : missed extra points, had they made those we would have busted 30 as I predicted in my LSU=ND post LOL

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good: shutout the #3 team in the nation. But I'm already seeing all the rumblings, particularly on the Clemson sites. (LSU was overrated, Bama hasn't played anyone...Like, y'know.....SYRACUSE)

Bad: Damn....Riggs, Najee, and the fact that Jalen looked hobbled in practice and Tua with that freaking knee.

Regarding Tua’s knee- CNS said he’s pretty much back to normal and it’s the brace that’s bothering him. Tua had been making runs like that in practice and is getting his confidence back as a runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good: shut out win vs. LSU.

Bad: Special Teams- namely extra points. Mac Jones struggled tonight.

Ugly: The refs eye sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com

Thing is we got a lot of pressure with just the front 4. They dont know what they are talking about.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
ugly - tua's brother walking around stadium with LSU coach. what's that about? O's coaching a team trying to beat your brother's brains out and you're walking around with a big grin like you're somebody. didn't appreciate that shot at all.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Kids just enjoying the recruiting process. He may well not want to come to Bama, like Ridleys brother. Wants to make a name for himself elsewhere. Heck, that may be what the whole family wants
Saban is just messing with CO's head .

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He will be at Bama bank it, but why not get some fun at other schools, you only get recruited once. Not to mention he is just going to make em mad when he comes to Bama. Tua said his Dad told him Bama was for him and in his family and his Samoan background it was done deal. If he felt this was best for Tua you know he will send his other son here. In their culture Dad says this is it, that is it. Tua said that in an interview when asked how he ended up here. So I feel confident lil bro will be the next best QB we get.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Good - dominating performance by offense and defense
Bad - Officiating
Ugly - Extra point kicking

On the other hand, we seemed to have found an consistent answer when punting. They are not the longest punts, but they are long enough, and none were returned.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.