Looks Like the Final Four is Set....

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
If we play Michigan it should be easy. I watched some of their game today and Harbaugh is too conservative. He just tries to pound on the ground which would play right into our strength.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Michigan just steam-rolled Penn State. That was impressive. Notre Dame has been getting it done but they don't look like a really dominant team.

Clemson looks very much for real.

Several teams just waiting for someone to slip up: Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State, West Virginia, etc...

Still, odds are really good the OP has this dead on.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Not sure how it all ends up but I would Love to get MICH and ND in playoff and title game. Both of those yahoos need a taste of Bama justice. Time to get head to head with Harbaugh and show him for the coaching fraud he is. The guy cannot coach to the level of his pay and praise by some talking heads.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
We still have to beat UGA. Not that I don't have tremendous confidence in this team, but that's a really good team on the other side.

Clemson is probably a lock. The ACC stinks. @ BC is their toughest remaining game, Duke should be a layup and South Carolina isn't it this year. ACC Title game will be another layup against the likes of Pitt.

Notre Dame could easily lose. They just aren't playing that well right now. Syracuse has quietly been very good (7-2, ranked 19, almost beat Clemson) and USC is a talented team and a rivalry game.

Michigan just has to slay the beast and beat Ohio State. There's no question UM has been the better team this year but it's @ Columbus and a rivalry game. No easy buckets.

In short, I bet ND loses and wouldn't be shocked if Michigan lost too.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
All anyone has to do is look back to that late November Friday when Iowa State beat Oklahoma State to send us to the BCS national title game. Something that no one thinks will happen will probably happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.