Lets not waste time, MISS ST how bad will we beat them?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Let’s not do this again.
It’s what happens when the eeyores are quiet all year and the sunshine pumpers are drunk with “Alabama is invincible” juice.

Most of the moderate fans said we will win by 2 or 3 scores but it was going to be a chore because MSU’s defense is a very good one and Alabama is due for an emotional letdown. I think we just passed our two toughest games on our schedule personally. I believe we be back to our old ways these next 3 weeks, but this maybe the wake up call that some fans needed to see that it doesn’t take a Clemson team to give us problems on bad days.

It’s what happens when the eeyores are quiet all year and the sunshine pumpers are drunk with “Alabama is invincible” juice.

Most of the moderate fans said we will win by 2 or 3 scores but it was going to be a chore because MSU’s defense is a very good one and Alabama is due for an emotional letdown. I think we just passed our two toughest games on our schedule personally. I believe we be back to our old ways these next 3 weeks.
Yeah, it’s just we have to get healthy. When healthy I believe there is no team that can beat us. Injury bug seemingly hits us at bad times.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.