Link: LSU girl...I can’t look away

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Re: LSU girl...I can’t look away😝

Of course she has been, the whole thing was staged by her and her friends. They were all trying to do something to get attention, one holding up the message, another friend even tried the same stare. Of course her social media page is full of her and her friends reveling in the attention. Good job n' all, but she was just doing it for the attention, so she's happy for more...
She had a unique take that perfectly captured the zeitgeist of LSU fandom at that exact moment. It was a great move.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Nothing. They aren't other than her staging all of it. I rather give energy to something that is more concerning.
You can do both. Doesn't have to be one or the other. I'm amused by one and unsurprised and saddened by the other. I don't have to STOP being amused by the 1st thing to be unsurprised and sad about the other. They are unrelated.

So if you'd like to give energy elsewhere or specifically to that situation, it'd probably be most beneficial outside of thread that has nothing to do with bar fights.

Fair point.
You can do both. Doesn't have to be one or the other. I'm amused by one and unsurprised and saddened by the other. I don't have to STOP being amused by the 1st thing to be unsurprised and sad about the other. They are unrelated.

So if you'd like to give energy elsewhere or specifically to that situation, it'd probably be most beneficial outside of thread that has nothing to do with bar fights.

Reactions: JayBama_in_PCOLA

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

She had a unique take that perfectly captured the zeitgeist of LSU fandom at that exact moment. It was a great move.
The only issue I have at all with her, is the fact that in interviews she played it off as spontaneous when it was anything but. She did a good job at what she was obviously trying to do...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.