Link: LSU girl...I can’t look away

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well he did that after an LSU score in their stadium. It has been 4 years since that last happened.
It was in our stadium 2013 or 2015. LSU doesn’t have hedges.

From an interview that the school did with him he said he wanted to do something goofy to make it a good experience even though they were getting beat.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Re: LSU girl...I can’t look away

She should become a Bama fan. She would be smiling 24/7.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Re: LSU girl...I can’t look away

Well he did that after an LSU score in their stadium. It has been 4 years since that last happened.
If he had known it was going to be four years before they scored again, he probably would have made a fool of himself.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
It was in our stadium 2013 or 2015. LSU doesn’t have hedges.

From an interview that the school did with him he said he wanted to do something goofy to make it a good experience even though they were getting beat.
I thought they were ahead in the game at that point.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: LSU girl...I can’t look away😝

She's been a good sport about it...
Of course she has been, the whole thing was staged by her and her friends. They were all trying to do something to get attention, one holding up the message, another friend even tried the same stare. Of course her social media page is full of her and her friends reveling in the attention. Good job n' all, but she was just doing it for the attention, so she's happy for more...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.