Week 11 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Week 11 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

First, forget last year Tua has changed the rules for us this year, no comparison to any past Bama team. Second our D is getting right at the perfect time. Third we are rolling over teams, look at LSU game. This game is not even going to be close by halftime. Please people forget previous years. This offense is in another galaxy than previous offenses. We can run and pass at will on anyone, yes anyone. The D is now in their groove so we will score , others will score very little if at all. The only thing that derails this is injuries, and it would have to be big injuries to kill us.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Glad I'm not a betting man. Otherwise I would have predicted Syracuse win but not cover the spread. It looks like they will cover the spread and then some tonight.

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

Some yocal above me last night was screaming “take a knee we don’t need another score” when we got near goal line late in 4th and actively cheered when we failed to score.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    Some yocal above me last night was screaming “take a knee we don’t need another score” when we got near goal line late in 4th and actively cheered when we failed to score.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was extremely disappointed - and not just because I picked the score 35-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower