Week 11 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I feel dirty saying this, but I'd be inclined to take Ole Miss with that line. Lots of lines this week I'd avoid with my money, but I'm conservative.
If it’s at Ole Miss take the over.
If A&M can’t stop State’s offense I doubt they’ll stop ol Spit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Spread on our game is back down to 24 on Vegas Insider. Guessing it has to do with ongoing evaluation of our general state of being banged up on offense.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Spread on our game is back down to 24 on Vegas Insider. Guessing it has to do with ongoing evaluation of our general state of being banged up on offense.
To me, it looks like everyone but Smitty and Jalen will be available judging by Saban's comments. My hope is that we can get through this game and get them rested for Auburn and Georgia.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
First, forget last year Tua has changed the rules for us this year, no comparison to any past Bama team. Second our D is getting right at the perfect time. Third we are rolling over teams, look at LSU game. This game is not even going to be close by halftime. Please people forget previous years. This offense is in another galaxy than previous offenses. We can run and pass at will on anyone, yes anyone. The D is now in their groove so we will score , others will score very little if at all. The only thing that derails this is injuries, and it would have to be big injuries to kill us.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Glad I'm not a betting man. Otherwise I would have predicted Syracuse win but not cover the spread. It looks like they will cover the spread and then some tonight.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Some yocal above me last night was screaming “take a knee we don’t need another score” when we got near goal line late in 4th and actively cheered when we failed to score.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Some yocal above me last night was screaming “take a knee we don’t need another score” when we got near goal line late in 4th and actively cheered when we failed to score.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was extremely disappointed - and not just because I picked the score 35-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.