Week 11 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bama ain't played nobody!!!! Dganadb abdlaingbab ighadsa... Geaux Tigah

LOL....LOL...LOL!!!!!! Okay man...okay....

Great week of football as the SEC Championship game is now set, and the playoff picture is starting to round into form. Clemson is getting better. Ohio St. seems to be getting worse. Texas is good, but not necessarily back. And we'll more than likely get to see Oklahoma vs. West Virginia 2 weeks in a row. Good times. Good times.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor encourages any gambling (or other degenerate behavior) of any kind (unless your state says it's legal to do so). The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only (unless your state says otherwise).

• Houston is a 5.5 pt favorite over Temple
  • Michigan is favored by 37.5 over Rutgers
  • Clemson is a 17.5 pt favorite over Boston College
  • Ole Miss is a 12.5 pt underdog to Texas A&M
  • Kentucky is favored by 4 over Tennessee
  • West Va. is favored by 14 over TCU
  • In a game that has some real implications (I'm sworn to secrecy, but everyone will know soon enough), Miami is a 4.5 pt dog to Ga Tech
  • I'm sure this is some sort of rivalry. Not really sure enough people care though. But Kansas State is favored by 11.5 over Kansas
  • Oklahoma is favored by 18 over Oklahoma St. (Mack's note: Not sure what the O/U is yet, but take the Over.)
  • Oregon is a 3.5 pt dog to Utah
  • Wazzu is a 4pt favorite over Colorado
  • Stanford is a 22.5pt favorite over Oregon St.
  • AU is a 13.5 pt dog (no pun intended) to UGA
  • Penn St is favored by 8 over Wisconsin
  • Alabama is a 24.5 pt favorite over Miss. St.
  • Vandy is a 15 pt dog to Mizzou
  • Florida is favored by 7 over South Carolina
  • LSU is favored by 14.5 over Arkansas
  • Texas is favored by 1 over Texas Tech (Mack's note: Not sure what the O/U is yet, but take the Over.)
  • Pretty sure someone somewhere still cares about this game. Cal is a 5.5 pt dog to USC
  • Notre Dame is favored by 18 over Florida St.
  • And finally, in a game that's always tricky, Ohio St. is favored by 4 over Michigan St.

Enjoy the games!!

https://twitter.com/abc/status/https://twitter.com/Clarke_Kels/status/1058912362361745409

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama scored 24 points in this game last year. MSU's defense is even better this year than last year. Alabama is a 24.5 point favorite this year. Wow!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Alabama scored 24 points in this game last year. MSU's defense is even better this year than last year. Alabama is a 24.5 point favorite this year. Wow!
Ineptitude in the passing game last year. The last two were because of Grantham's arrogance. We should have lost that game but for Mullen's lemon booty, playing to not lose instead of playing to win (there's a huge difference).

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
It was on the road. That didn't help. Not the case this time.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Bama just put up almost 600 yds on a highly ranked defense on a team that almost shut out MSU.
I’m beginning to think it doesn’t matter how good anyone’s defense is because Bama will cause their offense problems.
At least in the SEC - I know it’s one game at a time, but I just don’t see any team slowing Bama down until maybe, MAYBE, the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I think the fact that State nearly won last year will be more than enough motivation for our guys not to have a let down.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I feel dirty saying this, but I'd be inclined to take Ole Miss with that line. Lots of lines this week I'd avoid with my money, but I'm conservative.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think the usual post-LSU hangover, plus the walking wounded make for a close MSU-Bama game.
That is the conventional thinking, but what does a "hangover" game look like for this Alabama team? This Alabama team is special.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I feel dirty saying this, but I'd be inclined to take Ole Miss with that line. Lots of lines this week I'd avoid with my money, but I'm conservative.
I think you are right. I expect Ole Miss to score alot in this game.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't think the team will have hangover against MSU this year. Last year was a wake up call and Saban will preach that this year. I expect us to play lot better against MSU. Also, Remember that MSU has a new coach this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.