Upsets for week 11

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I would chuckle. Actually, I would chortle.
And I would be chortling right along with you.

Actually, I'm hoping for a curb-stomping so bad, it causes the Barn players to give up on the year and look to whatever is next (NFL or prison, as the case may be).
Say, 77-0, and the game is not that close.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Something about one team playing two physical teams in a row and looking 3 weeks ahead going against a team that just might’ve got their confidence back makes me think this could be a war that UGA might not have prepared for. I think UGA wins but it’s probably going to be a fight.

Btw how bad are dawg fans right now? Do they really feel confident against us?
It is a mixed bag. There are some that are barking loud, but the ones I know personally think they have no shot. They think the only team that does is clemson, but doubt even that.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
Ole Miss over A&M (or at least to cover the current 13.5 spread)

Arkansas will cover, getting 16.5 against LSU, and an outright win wouldn't be a shock with LSU's impotent offense.

Vanderbilt over Missouri

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I don't know about outright upsets, but looking over the schedule:

I don't trust Texas A&M against Ole Miss. I've completely given up on that team after their last couple of games.
I don't trust Florida against South Carolina. I think Mullen has hit the wall with this team (sorry, Bazza).
I don't trust Texas against Texas Tech. There will probably be 120 points scored in that game and its in Lubbuck.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Clemson is going to throttle BC.

The time for the shaky Clemson "upset" has come and gone. Probably could or should have been Syracuse or another early season foe. A&M had a shot.

Now they're rolling and will annihilate pretty much everyone they play until the playoff. Unless Trevor Lawrence completely wilts in the cold I don't see any chance they lose to BC.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Clemson is going to throttle BC.

The time for the shaky Clemson "upset" has come and gone. Probably could or should have been Syracuse or another early season foe. A&M had a shot.

Now they're rolling and will annihilate pretty much everyone they play until the playoff. Unless Trevor Lawrence completely wilts in the cold I don't see any chance they lose to BC.
I think you're right. BC is having a nice season, and they'll get a boost from the game being played in Boston, but they don't have a player that could start for Clemson.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
All the UGA fans I know were talking more about Alabama beating LSU than winning the east. it was almost a *sigh* now we have to play alabama
Ding ding ding. You’ve won another Bama beating by courtesy of winning the eastern division [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.