LSU DE: "We were the Better Team Tonight"!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The only thing missing were the old standbys, "it was closer than the score shows" and my personal favorite, "we beat ourselves".

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The atmosphere was there. The energy was there. The desire was there. We just didn't execute. If you take six or seven plays away we would have won.

No Sir, you wouldn't have won because the fix was in. Don't you believe your own conspiracy? This must be Cajun logic?

Last edited:

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
Amazingly I haven't heard one LSU fan blame the refs (yet).
It's only been 2 days, but all I've heard are Alabama fans who were shocked at the failure to call holding.

This guy never mentions the refs either. Are we sure he's a player?? LOL

“We had the want to.” Oh really? I guess Bama didn’t. He said if you look at the box score and take away 6 or 7 plays.

I’m not sure he doesn’t have UF’s game or Bama’s game on his mind. The box was even more lopsided than the score. They couldn’t stop us with them at 100%. They had -3 rushing overall at the end of the third.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Just take away the 29 points, and move their field goal about 6 feet to the right, and they would have won.

Really, though, I appreciate this lack of introspection. It means no development, no improvement, and so they will remain "the better team" next year also.

Last edited:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Interesting comments coming from one of the players that Coach O said got “whooped” & needs to be replaced with stronger and faster recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
And he was "accepted" into college with that lack of intellectual capacity????

That looks like one of those interviews where, after Coach O sees it, he slaps him on the back of the head and says, "Boy, shut yo mouth. Do you WANT to make them angry???"

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Later in the interview he began to ramble about the earth being flat and that he saw Bigfoot and a Rougarou fighting at a tailgate behind the Maravich Assembly Center....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.