LSU DE: "We were the Better Team Tonight"!

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
The University of Alabama developed and patented the sideline medical tent to give injured players privacy. LSU is apparently working on a Permanent Reality Distortion Field to help their humiliated players stay comfortably delusional.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The problem with the whole notion of 6 or 7 plays making the difference is not just the score, but the total yardage and play disparity. We out gained them nearly 3 to 1. That doesn't happen due to 6 or 7 plays going one way instead of the other.

This is a player that was in shock following a bludgeoning. He wasn't thinking clearly.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The problem with the whole notion of 6 or 7 plays making the difference is not just the score, but the total yardage and play disparity. We out gained them nearly 3 to 1. That doesn't happen due to 6 or 7 plays going one way instead of the other.

This is a player that was in shock following a bludgeoning. He wasn't thinking clearly.
Well, if you had made turnovers on all 5 of your scoring plays and they had hit their missed FG, they win 3-0. 6 plays

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Postgame urinalysis shows the entire team was suffering from a drug problem.

They got drug up and down the field all night long.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He mentions 6 or 7 plays making the difference but I think if a person looks at any college football game there may be only 6 or 7 plays that decide the game. In many cases there may be even fewer than 6 or 7. The point is the better team is able to execute those 6 or 7 plays while denying them to the opponent.
Coach PB used to say that...but you never knew when those plays would be, so you had to play hard on every play.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
He is not alone. Over on Tiger Rant, several are saying the same thing. There is even a thread Clamoring for a rematch in the bowl game or somehow with chaos in the CFB playoffs.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It is the new reality - it’s not reality at all, it’s just what you want others to believe, or make them believe that you believe it so it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
He is not alone. Over on Tiger Rant, several are saying the same thing. There is even a thread Clamoring for a rematch in the bowl game or somehow with chaos in the CFB playoffs.
They do not want Bama again. This is false bravado. They are clamoring for it again knowing it will not happen. Basically, LSU fans are internet tough guys.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
6 or 7 plays, dude check the stats we went over 500 yards put up 29 points it took more than 6 or 7 plays to do that. YES had you stuffed the 6-7 plays that scored or took the ball from you the score would be different, but not the outcome. Bama still would have made plays at some other point. Maybe you need to see a doctor, I think you have a concussion.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
They do not want Bama again. This is false bravado. They are clamoring for it again knowing it will not happen. Basically, LSU fans are internet tough guys.
The funniest part of the game was when Bama fans we yelling WE WANT BAMA lol

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
oh my gosh! Beyond stupid. What if ....they got their wish? To get a new mudhole stomped in their ...you know. When the old one hasn't healed yet? Well that is a clamor board. Not a board of directors.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I’ve tried to process his comments for a few days to try and come up with a way to relate to the young man, and the only thing I can come up with is either early onset of CTE, or a lack of owning up to being owned in your own house. I’m leaning on the latter.

C’mon, be a good sport and own up to the fact your team wasn’t the best team that night and give your opponent credit, and work 365 days on changing the script of the outcome next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.