LSU DE: "We were the Better Team Tonight"!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I haven't posted in a long time but something as hilarious as this may be what is needed to awaken me from my slumber.

Thanks so much for brightening my day. To come into work with the Monday blahs and get an immediate pick-me-up in the form of laughter is just what the doctor ordered. I plan to share this with everyone I possibly can.

I like how he says it really fast as if he wants to get it out there but may not be real sure about it himself.

HILARIOUS!!

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Such a stupid comment. This is why some of us prefer players giving basic, generic answers leading up to the game and after.

I did notice he never said anything about the LSU offense or Alabama defense.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Amazingly I haven't heard one LSU fan blame the refs (yet).
It's only been 2 days, but all I've heard are Alabama fans who were shocked at the failure to call holding.

This guy never mentions the refs either. Are we sure he's a player?? LOL
Fans of other schools, including MSU are saying the holding was egregious...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Fans of other schools, including MSU are saying the holding was egregious...
This was a classic example... intentional or subconscious, of the refs trying to even the odds a little bit. Alabama had twice as many penalties for four times as many yards, may be the refs were in the same parallel universe as Fehoko was. Perhaps there's this game that he and the refs saw that none of us did, and they were just reacting to that one.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I work with some auburn grads and even they admitted it was really bad. They even commented on the targeting reversal. They said all the whining the last 2 weeks made the refs gun shy.
I mentioned in another thread that I've partook in the guilty pleasure of checking out Tiger Droppings afer our win. You know the officiating was terrible and slanted toward LSU when the folks on that board are saying they thought the officials did a good job in that game.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
That young man has eaten too many Mary Jane brownies. He got whipped 6 ways to Sundays. Even with his Sumo techniques. Maybe he was down to his last interview, and he needed a positive ending? Head scratcher response for sure.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.