Well...about picked that Tiguh bone clean

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I know MSU has a HUGE OL and a good DL. I have watched them and seen good and bad. Their capability is the issue. What do you guys think of their roster up and down the lines? They look pretty athletic across the board even while underachieving in some games. Just hope they don't decide to put it all together this week. I have not seen Fitz throw the ball all that well this year. I think our 2ndry might have a big day if our DL get get the pressure turned on. As for our D, I am a little concerned over the middle. They like to power up the middle.

TAKEPRIDE22

2nd Team
Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I know MSU has a HUGE OL and a good DL. I have watched them and seen good and bad. Their capability is the issue. What do you guys think of their roster up and down the lines? They look pretty athletic across the board even while underachieving in some games. Just hope they don't decide to put it all together this week. I have not seen Fitz throw the ball all that well this year. I think our 2ndry might have a big day if our DL get get the pressure turned on. As for our D, I am a little concerned over the middle. They like to power up the middle.
Fitz is not a good passer...stop the run, you stop them.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Fitz is not a good passer...stop the run, you stop them.
He has flashes in which he becomes a very good passer. Alabama just needs to keep Saturday from becoming one of those games. The best way to do that is by scoring and putting pressure on him to win with his arm - get them out of their game plan.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
He has flashes in which he becomes a very good passer. Alabama just needs to keep Saturday from becoming one of those games. The best way to do that is by scoring and putting pressure on him to win with his arm - get them out of their game plan.
Yah that sounds about right.

I think it's like every early game. A lot of QB's test us down the field early. A few successfully defend deep balls or jump balls and they decide not to risk it. Then you've got the run game and the underneath stuff. Just don't let him get confident early. I'll be curious to see what kind of defense we play. You really need to play a tight pattern matching zone because you don't want to play man and have the DB's turn their back on Fitz. They are a very unique team that will still require a lot of attention to keep it from being a nail biter like last year.

I think we win by a few scores. If the defensive plan is good then I'm not worried. Tua v their secondary won't be a problem. I just don't their their D-line gets pressure fast enough. I just think our offense is too multiple. You have to be a complete team top to bottom to get over on us and the strength of this team is their D-line. Fitz can be unpredictable and a bit of a wrinkle but he is literally their whole offense.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Yah that sounds about right.

I think it's like every early game. A lot of QB's test us down the field early. A few successfully defend deep balls or jump balls and they decide not to risk it. Then you've got the run game and the underneath stuff. Just don't let him get confident early. I'll be curious to see what kind of defense we play. You really need to play a tight pattern matching zone because you don't want to play man and have the DB's turn their back on Fitz. They are a very unique team that will still require a lot of attention to keep it from being a nail biter like last year.

I think we win by a few scores. If the defensive plan is good then I'm not worried. Tua v their secondary won't be a problem. I just don't their their D-line gets pressure fast enough. I just think our offense is too multiple. You have to be a complete team top to bottom to get over on us and the strength of this team is their D-line. Fitz can be unpredictable and a bit of a wrinkle but he is literally their whole offense.
Agree with all of you guys. And your comment "I'll be curious to see what of Defense we play"....I get exactly what you mean. You know exactly what kind of Defense Bama will play...but we DON'T know exactly what assignments after the Reads are made before the snap. I think it will be tough for Fitz. Coach Tosh will try to confuse that young man like he did Burrow. Burrow never knew who was coming, but everywhere he looked...there was a beast in Crimson headed his way. Fitz is a dangerous runner as we know, and you can bet your house that our D will come after him. Good athlete. Tough kid. But we coming. But without the yaw yaw yaw..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.