How Are Ruggs and Najee? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Re: How Are Ruggs and Najee?

Quote Originally Posted by Krymsonman View Post
    Saw on another site that Saban said Jeudy had a little tweak, went in and got checked out, and is okay.
    Scary.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Amen brother! I actively played sports (basketball, football, baseball, softball, soccer and flag football) both recreational and organized from the time I was 6 until I was in my early 30's. Now at 43 there's a hitch in my giddy up and even my giddy up has left. I've got a lot of aches and pains that I have no doubt are from my years of playing sports. No matter how great of shape you were in at the time you played. The wear and tear comes to collect at some point.
    Pretty much the same story here. Except I am nearly 72. I pay daily for my past. As you age, don't expect it to get better. My orthopedic Surgeon summed it up that my body was wore out.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Four shoulder surgeries later (unsuccessful) I realize playing tackle football without equipment probably wasn’t the greatest idea.
    I live with that painful reminder every night when I sleep on either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Back to the topic...

Jeudy was injured at Wednesday's practice. Saban called it a tweak. A tweak to what? A knee, a hammy?

Looks like Smitty will be almost 100% by Saturday, but Najee and Ruggs will be iffy. Now Jeudy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chechem View Post
    Back to the topic...

Jeudy was injured at Wednesday's practice. Saban called it a tweak. A tweak to what? A knee, a hammy?

Looks like Smitty will be almost 100% by Saturday, but Najee and Ruggs will be iffy. Now Jeudy.
    Najee looked great in the clip that I saw of him in practice yesterday. Saban said that JJ is fine.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Najee looked great in the clip that I saw of him in practice yesterday. Saban said that JJ is fine.
    It's so frustrating to see the negative posts when the people making them don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Chechem View Post
    Back to the topic...

Where do you see that Ruggs will be iffy. After Tues' practice he looked OK according to al.com. Have you seen an update to dispute that?

BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    Pretty much the same story here. Except I am nearly 72. I pay daily for my past. As you age, don't expect it to get better. My orthopedic Surgeon summed it up that my body was wore out.
    I am right behind you in age (67)...but there in the body wearing out. Previous sports and now Golf has given me 2 bad shoulders, a bad knee (all operations), a bad back, a bad elbow, strained achilles and 30 more pounds than when I ran. Yet I still play golf...almost daily now. Proof that we don't necessarily get wiser as we get older...I stretch every day and still am not limber in any good sense of that word.
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Ruggs, Harris, Smith and Jeudy should play this weekend.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Looks like we're putting the band back together.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Time to whip some dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    I played basketball weekly with guys 30 years and more younger and I'm seven years older than you. My orthopedist says pretty much the same. I'm also 5" shorter than I was 25 years ago, which is what the doctor told me would happen, if I continued pounding up and down the court...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation All-American Snuffy Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I played basketball weekly with guys 30 years and more younger and I'm seven years older than you. My orthopedist says pretty much the same. I'm also 5" shorter than I was 25 years ago, which is what the doctor told me would happen, if I continued pounding up and down the court...
    HSV - did you happen to play with Jimmy Nunn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk