How Are Ruggs and Najee?

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
Back to the topic...

Jeudy was injured at Wednesday's practice. Saban called it a tweak. A tweak to what? A knee, a hammy?

Looks like Smitty will be almost 100% by Saturday, but Najee and Ruggs will be iffy. Now Jeudy. :frown:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Back to the topic...

Jeudy was injured at Wednesday's practice. Saban called it a tweak. A tweak to what? A knee, a hammy?

Looks like Smitty will be almost 100% by Saturday, but Najee and Ruggs will be iffy. Now Jeudy. :frown:
Najee looked great in the clip that I saw of him in practice yesterday. Saban said that JJ is fine.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Najee looked great in the clip that I saw of him in practice yesterday. Saban said that JJ is fine.
It's so frustrating to see the negative posts when the people making them don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Back to the topic...

Where do you see that Ruggs will be iffy. After Tues' practice he looked OK according to al.com. Have you seen an update to dispute that?

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Pretty much the same story here. Except I am nearly 72. I pay daily for my past. As you age, don't expect it to get better. My orthopedic Surgeon summed it up that my body was wore out.
I am right behind you in age (67)...but there in the body wearing out. Previous sports and now Golf has given me 2 bad shoulders, a bad knee (all operations), a bad back, a bad elbow, strained achilles and 30 more pounds than when I ran. Yet I still play golf...almost daily now. Proof that we don't necessarily get wiser as we get older...I stretch every day and still am not limber in any good sense of that word.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Pretty much the same story here. Except I am nearly 72. I pay daily for my past. As you age, don't expect it to get better. My orthopedic Surgeon summed it up that my body was wore out.
I played basketball weekly with guys 30 years and more younger and I'm seven years older than you. My orthopedist says pretty much the same. I'm also 5" shorter than I was 25 years ago, which is what the doctor told me would happen, if I continued pounding up and down the court... :D

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I played basketball weekly with guys 30 years and more younger and I'm seven years older than you. My orthopedist says pretty much the same. I'm also 5" shorter than I was 25 years ago, which is what the doctor told me would happen, if I continued pounding up and down the court... :D
HSV - did you happen to play with Jimmy Nunn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Re: Are how Ruggs and Najee?

I am not willing to admit that Mac can't handle the QB job if asked to do so. He looked pretty good in the spring scrimmage game. Until he proves otherwise, I believe he can handle the job. I just hope Tua stays healthy and we are not forced to replace him before the game is decidedly in our hands.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.