How Are Ruggs and Najee? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Re: Are how Ruggs and Najee?

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Man, Saban has to cringe when he sees him now.
    Gonna be interesting on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Probius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10Bama54 View Post
    I was watching the replay today and on the play where Najee got hurt, it looked like his ankle was twisted. Guess who the tackler was? Devin White. Did anyone else notice that?
    I did notice, yes.
    “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” - The Buddha

Formerly Crimson Flyboy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    While we are on subject.... this is interesting.

I always thought 'Minor Surgery' was what the other guy had.
    My surgeries seemed major at the time. (After your 3rd or fourth, they are all major)

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

While we are on subject.... this is interesting.

I think Coach wouldn’t put a kid at risk (I hope). Especially after the whole Maryland fiasco. I think that Coach doesn’t tip his hand to the other team. State has to plan for Tua, Jalen and Jones. That’s likely part of the reasoning.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 10Bama54 View Post
    I was watching the replay today and on the play where Najee got hurt, it looked like his ankle was twisted. Guess who the tackler was? Devin White. Did anyone else notice that?
    I didn't see it at first, as the way Nagee went down I thought it was a facemask. (still may have been a little facemask involved). I didn't notice until seeing a replay that the LSU player came out of the pile with a weird kind of motion. That's when I thought was that an intentional ankle twist?

BamaNation All-SEC

The SEC office and LSU both should be ashamed of what happened before and after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I think Coach wouldn’t put a kid at risk (I hope). Especially after the whole Maryland fiasco. I think that Coach doesn’t tip his hand to the other team. State has to plan for Tua, Jalen and Jones. That’s likely part of the reasoning.
    This is exactly what's going on - and why we saw Jones when Tua had to sit one play.

I'm not sure if Jones can lead the team to victory over our better opponents (not doubting his talent, but I've seen very little of him in real game action), so at this point we need to let Hurts heal and hope Tua stays healthy.

Assuming Bama makes the CFP, that month off will be very beneficial.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan09 View Post
    The SEC office and LSU both should be ashamed of what happened before and after the game.
    Should be, yes, but I know for a fact the L8U people won't be. There are a few good ones, but there's a reason they've been considered the most classless (generally speaking) for decades.

Heck, when I was at Bama in the early 90's the L8U fans were throwing bottles at the Bama team's busses - in Tuscaloosa!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    This is exactly what's going on - and why we saw Jones when Tua had to sit one play.

I'm not sure if Jones can lead the team to victory over our better opponents (not doubting his talent, but I've seen very little of him in real game action), so at this point we need to let Hurts heal and hope Tua stays healthy.

Assuming Bama makes the CFP, that month off will be very beneficial.
    IMO.... Mac is not ready because he has not received significant playing time where he can actually stay on the field for 2-3 series and actually throw the ball. That's why mac needs to play little more this weekend. I don't think we'll see Jalen playing this weekend.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

IMO.... Mac is not ready because he has not received significant playing time where he can actually stay on the field for 2-3 series and actually throw the ball. That's why mac needs to play little more this weekend. I don't think we'll see Jalen playing this weekend.
    I hope so. He's only thrown seven passes this season (two completions).

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

When Tua went down in the first quarter...I got super nervous.

I'm not sure LSU had the horses to stop our running game, even if Jones had to play. I personally felt like we might have (can't believe I'm about to say this) passed too much with Tua and we should have run more.

That said, we don't know how Tua not being in the game would have impacted the running game. If Jones would have been unable to hit some passes, they could have brought 11 to the LOS and said, "We don't think your #3 QB can beat us.

Needless to say, I was so glad to see Tua get up and grab the jewels and not his knee!!!

BamaNation First Team TAKEPRIDE22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Anybody that sits gets two weeks, obviously. No question that WR and RB are two of our deeper groups.
    Would be nice to jump up on MSU and be able to let Tua sit and rest up.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAKEPRIDE22 View Post
    Would be nice to jump up on MSU and be able to let Tua sit and rest up.
    If Jalen isn't ready then Tua probably plays most of this game, too. The MSU defense is too good to just give the ball to Mac and hope for the best.