News Article: Tommy Tuberville on Alabama's dominance: 'It's not even fun to watch'

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I listened to the interview live. Imo, the comment was made tongue in cheek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
And I say pfffttttt!!! I still remember the crappy grin he had and holding up fingers ,I'm sure he thought it was fun then. I'm sure all tide fans agree that were having a spectacular time watching these games!!! In fact I myself am having a great time !!! If he's not so what :p
TT's TV thing of 'Fear The Thumb' sticks with me.
I would still be mad, but I remember it's auburn, and they can't help themselves.
S.N.A.S.S. (As much as ever)

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I get where is coming from on this. He was referencing the complete lack of suspense currently in Alabama games, and I get it. To be honest, there are only a couple of games each year that I even slightly have any form of angst in regards to the possible outcome. Most every week, my thoughts are only "I wonder how bad Alabama will beat whomever they are playing this week...". In that respect, I believe he is correct. It is fun that Alabama is winning and competing for championships every year, but I can only recall a handful of games in the previous 5 years where I wondered if Alabama would win or not. That was his point.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Me thinks ole Tubbs is wrong. I find it pretty damn fun watching Bama dominate their opponents!

Maybe he needs to slide on back in his pine box he left Ole Siss in, and think of ways to convince folks of why his opinion is even relevant anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Losers are the only ones that don't like winners ... as the young folks say ... haters gonna hate

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.