Iron Bowl will be CBS game

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
With the Iron Bowl being on CBS, that means our last 4 SEC games of the regular season will all be televised by CBS. And of course the SEC championship will be as well. It is good to be on top. Roll Tide!

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
How many times will Gary mention last year's game as well as the Kick Six ? I'm guessing at least 15.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think I will make the drive over and get some tickets. I want to attend at least one Iron Bowl before I leave this Earth. For anyone who has tickets they want to give me for free, every single game I have attended in BDS, Alabama has won in a blowout.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think I will make the drive over and get some tickets. I want to attend at least one Iron Bowl before I leave this Earth. For anyone who has tickets they want to give me for free, every single game I have attended in BDS, Alabama has won in a blowout.
Sounds like a good reason to give this man tickets!!

Mob-Bama

2nd Team
Dec 14, 2001
Mobile, AL USA
This is ssoooo disheartening to me. I don't care how many people on here like Gary Danielson, he is just annoying to me. Not only that but I have to set my DVR for an hour longer than the game is supposed to last because of all the commercials. I wish we could have Herbie and someone else...right now, he is the best there is. IMHO

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
This is ssoooo disheartening to me. I don't care how many people on here like Gary Danielson, he is just annoying to me. Not only that but I have to set my DVR for an hour longer than the game is supposed to last because of all the commercials. I wish we could have Herbie and someone else...right now, he is the best there is. IMHO
Danielson "It takes a superstar QB to beat Bama. Like in 2010 with Cam Newton and Steve Garcia and in 2012 with Johnny Manziel" has been worn out here. Did my part. Gonna avoid that unless he sets an even more obvious precedent. Hope we all do. We have a special bunch this year. We ought to talk about them. GD is a really sharp fellow. Not everyone is a Bama fan. He doesn't hate Bama. He just has fatigue like everyone else. Probably wishes he could do Big 10 games every week. JMO.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Danielson "It takes a superstar QB to beat Bama. Like in 2010 with Cam Newton and Steve Garcia and in 2012 with Johnny Manziel" has been worn out here. Did my part. Gonna avoid that unless he sets an even more obvious precedent. Hope we all do. We have a special bunch this year. We ought to talk about them. GD is a really sharp fellow. Not everyone is a Bama fan. He doesn't hate Bama. He just has fatigue like everyone else. Probably wishes he could do Big 10 games every week. JMO.
Yep. The "It takes a hot QB like _____" line has gotten really old. Aside from Garcia, all of the quarterbacks he mentions are Heisman level players. I get tired of him basically coaching up the other team during Alabama games.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Seen quite a few Bama games..some are more special than others. One of the very special ones was in 1981 when a friend of mine came up with 2 great tickets to the '81 Iron Bowl. The famous Linnie Patrick run in that game was right in front of us. What a day. CPB got his well deserved 314th win, so one of the '314! 314! 314!' Chant voices in the crowd was mine. Lucky we didn't his car towed that day. Got scammed by a couple of bold kids who were renting people's back yards for parking. Luckily the man refused to charge...he just told us that next time he will have it towed. But great memories still to this day. Get you some Brother! That was a special era and so is THIS ONE. Roll Tide!! Go for it. Traffic and all.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
My issue is not about his like or dislike for Bama, he just is not that good. Same diatribe every freaking game. He adds nothing to the game we have not heard 1 million times, he just needs to go retire with ole mush mouth and let CBS get a real commentator. He would do better just to shut up and let us watch the game. Personally I mute the TV and the game is actually better. he tells me nothing I cannot see with my own 2 eyes. Good TV guys add in facts and stories that relate but are not just telling me what I saw. Radio guys have to be our eyes, danielson is on TV we can see the game, no need to tell us who just ran for 5 yards and how, I can see it. he also rehashes the same old stuff that is no longer relevant to either team playing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.