Iron Bowl will be CBS game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Iron Bowl will be CBS game

With the Iron Bowl being on CBS, that means our last 4 SEC games of the regular season will all be televised by CBS. And of course the SEC championship will be as well. It is good to be on top. Roll Tide!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Re: Iron Bowl will be CBS game

Hope I can somehow make this one.

BamaNation All-SEC

How many times will Gary mention last year's game as well as the Kick Six ? I'm guessing at least 15.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

I think I will make the drive over and get some tickets. I want to attend at least one Iron Bowl before I leave this Earth. For anyone who has tickets they want to give me for free, every single game I have attended in BDS, Alabama has won in a blowout.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    I think I will make the drive over and get some tickets. I want to attend at least one Iron Bowl before I leave this Earth. For anyone who has tickets they want to give me for free, every single game I have attended in BDS, Alabama has won in a blowout.
    Sounds like a good reason to give this man tickets!!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation First Team

This is ssoooo disheartening to me. I don't care how many people on here like Gary Danielson, he is just annoying to me. Not only that but I have to set my DVR for an hour longer than the game is supposed to last because of all the commercials. I wish we could have Herbie and someone else...right now, he is the best there is. IMHO

BamaNation All-SEC UntouchableCrew's Avatar

I mean, isn't it every year?

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mob-Bama View Post
    This is ssoooo disheartening to me. I don't care how many people on here like Gary Danielson, he is just annoying to me. Not only that but I have to set my DVR for an hour longer than the game is supposed to last because of all the commercials. I wish we could have Herbie and someone else...right now, he is the best there is. IMHO
    Danielson "It takes a superstar QB to beat Bama. Like in 2010 with Cam Newton and Steve Garcia and in 2012 with Johnny Manziel" has been worn out here. Did my part. Gonna avoid that unless he sets an even more obvious precedent. Hope we all do. We have a special bunch this year. We ought to talk about them. GD is a really sharp fellow. Not everyone is a Bama fan. He doesn't hate Bama. He just has fatigue like everyone else. Probably wishes he could do Big 10 games every week. JMO.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Tenntiderman View Post
    Danielson "It takes a superstar QB to beat Bama. Like in 2010 with Cam Newton and Steve Garcia and in 2012 with Johnny Manziel" has been worn out here. Did my part. Gonna avoid that unless he sets an even more obvious precedent. Hope we all do. We have a special bunch this year. We ought to talk about them. GD is a really sharp fellow. Not everyone is a Bama fan. He doesn't hate Bama. He just has fatigue like everyone else. Probably wishes he could do Big 10 games every week. JMO.
    Yep. The "It takes a hot QB like _____" line has gotten really old. Aside from Garcia, all of the quarterbacks he mentions are Heisman level players. I get tired of him basically coaching up the other team during Alabama games.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Seen quite a few Bama games..some are more special than others. One of the very special ones was in 1981 when a friend of mine came up with 2 great tickets to the '81 Iron Bowl. The famous Linnie Patrick run in that game was right in front of us. What a day. CPB got his well deserved 314th win, so one of the '314! 314! 314!' Chant voices in the crowd was mine. Lucky we didn't his car towed that day. Got scammed by a couple of bold kids who were renting people's back yards for parking. Luckily the man refused to charge...he just told us that next time he will have it towed. But great memories still to this day. Get you some Brother! That was a special era and so is THIS ONE. Roll Tide!! Go for it. Traffic and all.

BamaNation First Team CrimsonPassion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UntouchableCrew View Post
    I mean, isn't it every year?
    Usually, but not always. The most recent time that it was not was 2014; ESPN did it that year. I remember how odd it was to hear Musburger calling that game and not Verne & Gary.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonPassion View Post
    Usually, but not always. The most recent time that it was not was 2014; ESPN did it that year. I remember how great it was to hear Musburger calling that game and not Verne & Gary.
    Fify

BamaNation First Team

Gonna sync up Eli I think. Tired of GD.