Trent Richardson doing something special

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Great to see players giving back, I hope Trent gets his career back on track. I am still baffled why he was such a bust in NFL, guy was a college beast.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Have always believed Trent is a good man. He may not play ball a lot more, but he has a wealth of memories and experience from which to share and guide the kids if he so chooses.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Great to see players giving back, I hope Trent gets his career back on track. I am still baffled why he was such a bust in NFL, guy was a college beast.
Not really sure myself. Some people say he lacked vision, and came from a zone block system to a chaotic system where a 1st rd draft pick made his own holes. Seemed like a team on it's way down to me. The Colts? Almost got Luck killed later on. Trent seems like an easy going guy with a different motor than Mark Ingram. Maybe he lost confidence in himself and missed similar structure as he had in Tuscaloosa. Maybe he was never cut-out for Pro sports. All just guesses. I share your sentiments though. Hope Trent rejuvenates and takes flight again.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
If you followed the NFL during Trent's time and listened to the conversations about "what's wrong with him" some common things seem to be brought up.

*Lack of field vision

*Inability to anticipate where the hole would open up

*"Played slow" (This probably had a lot to do with the above two things)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
If you followed the NFL during Trent's time and listened to the conversations about "what's wrong with him" some common things seem to be brought up.

*Lack of field vision

*Inability to anticipate where the hole would open up

*"Played slow" (This probably had a lot to do with the above two things)
Thanks I watch ZERO NFL, so I had no clue as to why he did not do better.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Well, for starters he got drafted by the Browns. That team has killed many careers.

Bryant0086

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2009
Half of the AFC North will be giving you a call. Both James Conner of Pittsburgh and Alex Collins (Remember him from Arkansas) of Baltimore are definitely "oldschool" backs. Both are really showing out as well !!

Old School back in a new school league

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.