Mike Leach is a National Treasure (an appreciation of his views on various subjects)

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

I have followed him for a few years, always something funny to say. Great sense of humor and his offense is fun to watch.

Reactions: CrimsonPaul

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
When he started I really hoped he would say something along the lines of “that Stanford tree has no shot. The Oregon State beaver would take him down immediately....”

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
We need to get a gofundme going for some team in the Southeast (not SEC) to get him so we see more of him.

He's a strange dude but I think a lot of what he does is trolling the media and they're not smart enough to realize he's trolling them.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We need to get a gofundme going for some team in the Southeast (not SEC) to get him so we see more of him.

He's a strange dude but I think a lot of what he does is trolling the media and they're not smart enough to realize he's trolling them.
I’m not joking, if WSU and Kansas play in a bowl game then I’m going to the joint coaches press conference.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Thing is, Leach can win some football games. Texas Tech was a perfect fit for him but now Washington State is better. Dude has a great gig and job for life short of running naked down main street with his hair on fire.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Thing is, Leach can win some football games. Texas Tech was a perfect fit for him but now Washington State is better. Dude has a great gig and job for live short of running naked down main street with his hair on fire.
i don't think that would be a deal breaker. remember, wazzu was all in for mike price.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.