Mike Leach is a National Treasure (an appreciation of his views on various subjects)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Been waiting for a thread to throw this o/t diversion in, and since we are talking about pirates.....................

Last year, several buddies, who teach at our HS, told me that have a hotshot QB transfer, from California. His name is.....................(I'm dead serious!)

General Booty.

He started our first game, last Friday. Eventually, coach let the other 4 QBs get a few reps.

Wonder who has their eye on him more....................Choklahoma (aka Zero U) or that guy who is now at MissTake.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolBreeze

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Been waiting for a thread to throw this o/t diversion in, and since we are talking about pirates.....................

Last year, several buddies, who teach at our HS, told me that have a hotshot QB transfer, from California. His name is.....................(I'm dead serious!)

General Booty.

He started our first game, last Friday. Eventually, coach let the other 4 QBs get a few reps.

Wonder who has their eye on him more....................Choklahoma (aka Zero U) or that guy who is now at MissTake.
He's from a long line of Booty's...football playing Booty's... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

Part of me still wishes Tennessee had gotten him and Ole Miss or Arkansas would have hired Les Miles.
My wife commented this weekend that she misses seeing Les Miles eat blades of artificial turf.

Last edited:

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Yep that proves he’s selfish, alright!

I think I lost IQ points reading that.

What has happened to our country that nonsense like that article actually gets published?

22 guys are slobber knocking for 4 hours but because a coach’s mask is ill fitting or he doesnt think about it 24/7 (just like 99.9% of us) he’s selfish?

Anything else I might say will get me banned from my own site.

Arrrfggghhhhh!!!!!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I don't dislike him but between Leach and Ogre, I feel like I am watching CFB version of the Beverly Hillbillies. If other people like him and find him entertaining, cool, but I don't.

Reactions: Relayer

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
All I know is my long suffering, MSU alumnus, wife is ecstatic about MSU football right now. I hope it stays that way until after we play them. It'll be interesting to see how Saban handles the air raid.

• Roll Tide!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
That is the dumbest thing I will read all week. At least I hope so.
You all should have actually heard the exchange. It was beyond glorious. The mealy mouthed reporter asked the question in an obvious effort to get him to say he was against mask wearing. Leach turned it around on the reporter and asked him what kind of mask he wore and how it worked out for him. Yes, at the end, he did make the statement about paying homage to politicians. Which.... is frankly exactly what this is all about. But he never said he was against it, only that he was trying to make it work and it was difficult to do while actually coaching on the sidelines.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.