Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach's appreciation for live mascots (and more)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach's appreciation for live mascots (and more)

Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

2. Advertisement

Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

Ha ha....gotta love The Pirate!

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

If we cannot use an Elephant maybe we call the local paving company and rent a STEAM ROLLER, now that would be funny.

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar

Mike Leach is the gift that keeps on giving, and for that I am eternally grateful!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Bring this man back to the SEC!!! There are too many grumps. I miss Les Miles.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

Hannibal

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Part of me still wishes Tennessee had gotten him and Ole Miss or Arkansas would have hired Les Miles.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

Mike Leach is great, but too bad that "Buffalo" is actually a "Bison". The Colorado mascot is sitting on a throne of LIES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_bison
    The Golden Rule for internet postings:

If you don't have anything nice to say, then say it with class, say it eloquently, and for goodness sake use the English language like your English teacher tried so hard to teach you.

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mdb-tpet View Post
    Mike Leach is great, but too bad that "Buffalo" is actually a "Bison". The Colorado mascot is sitting on a throne of LIES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_bison

I didn't realize the difference. I do say that our version (American bison) is prettier than the African version (buffalo).

BamaNation All-SEC tide power fan's Avatar

He is doing a lot with my Neighbor as his QB

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by tide power fan View Post
    He is doing a lot with my Neighbor as his QB
    That would be better stated as "doing a lot with My Neighbor, almost-'Bama-walk-on grad transfer and now Heisman Top 10 predicted finisher Gardner Minshew as his QB," correct?

I wouldn't want him in our conference - I enjoy watching him compete in what I consider an otherwise boring conference, at least in very recent times. I've always liked Washington State - seeing Ol Crimson waving back and forth in the background every CGD alone is just very cool.

He's done a remarkable job at (now #8 in the country) WS and I look forward to seeing them play for the Pac 12 title - probably a rematch against Utah.

Go Cougs!

BamaNation All-SEC tide power fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TitleWave View Post
    That would be better stated as "doing a lot with My Neighbor, almost-'Bama-walk-on grad transfer and now Heisman Top 10 predicted finisher Gardner Minshew as his QB," correct?
    Yes

BamaNation All-American ccc2259's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    Part of me still wishes Tennessee had gotten him and Ole Miss or Arkansas would have hired Les Miles.
    Can you imagine Leach and Miles at the same press conference, say a bowl game or something? It would be priceless.
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant