Mike Leach is a National Treasure (an appreciation of his views on various subjects)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

If we cannot use an Elephant maybe we call the local paving company and rent a STEAM ROLLER, now that would be funny.

Reactions: theballguy

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach discusses appreciation for live mascots

Part of me still wishes Tennessee had gotten him and Ole Miss or Arkansas would have hired Les Miles.

Reactions: Windsortide

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011

He is doing a lot with my Neighbor as his QB

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

He is doing a lot with my Neighbor as his QB
That would be better stated as "doing a lot with My Neighbor, almost-'Bama-walk-on grad transfer and now Heisman Top 10 predicted finisher Gardner Minshew as his QB," correct?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I wouldn't want him in our conference - I enjoy watching him compete in what I consider an otherwise boring conference, at least in very recent times. I've always liked Washington State - seeing Ol Crimson waving back and forth in the background every CGD alone is just very cool.

He's done a remarkable job at (now #8 in the country) WS and I look forward to seeing them play for the Pac 12 title - probably a rematch against Utah.

Go Cougs! :p

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011

That would be better stated as "doing a lot with My Neighbor, almost-'Bama-walk-on grad transfer and now Heisman Top 10 predicted finisher Gardner Minshew as his QB," correct?
Yes

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

Part of me still wishes Tennessee had gotten him and Ole Miss or Arkansas would have hired Les Miles.
Can you imagine Leach and Miles at the same press conference, say a bowl game or something? It would be priceless.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

If we cannot use an Elephant maybe we call the local paving company and rent a STEAM ROLLER, now that would be funny.
We had one back in the 40’s. Maybe Earle remembers (haha - don’t ban me)

We tried one later but couldn’t keep it off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Re: Mike Leach is a National Treasure: Leach's appreciation for live mascots (and mor

I have to respect any CFB coach who talks up the FloraBama.
I don’t care who he coaches for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.