Reporter - who claimed Tua Tagovailoa ‘overrated,’ compared him to Tim Tebow - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar

Re: Reporter - who claimed Tua Tagovailoa ‘overrated,’ compared him to Tim Tebow

Similarities: Left handed, initials are TT

Differences: literally everything else

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Reporter - who claimed Tua Tagovailoa ‘overrated,’ compared him to Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by PhiSlammaBama View Post
    When LSU got pressure on him, he looked a bit shaky...
    If that is shaky I can live with it, 300 yd 3 TD's 29-0 in the most hostile college environment. Man how will he handle pressure in a BIG game bahahahahahahaha

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    He's just saying this all for attention and/or because he knows absolutely nothing about football.

Being sceptical of Tua in the NFL is fine but comparing him to Tebow is idiotic. It's a straight up terrible comp
    He’s an idiot - Tua delivers the ball much quicker than Tebow ever dreamed of - reads coverages better/faster as well.
    How do these people have jobs talking about things they seemingly know nothing about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame CoastGhost's Avatar

moo

BamaNation All-SEC Bamafaninco1's Avatar

Well, he did get hit in the privates. No, he was not shaky.
    Last edited by Bamafaninco1; November 9th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Strange. I don't think I've seen him rattled at all, ever. Even when he threw the INT against Georgia in the NC game.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastGhost View Post
    moo
    Moo with a lake. He's a Clemson grad...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    Strange. I don't think I've seen him rattled at all, ever. Even when he threw the INT against Georgia in the NC game.
    See above...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Moo with a lake. He's a Clemson grad...
    Do fans of other schools just not have anything else to do?
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Really, what do sports writers really know these days? Only what they read/hear on the internet. And what is their number one job? To pump up controversy and readership (see Finebaum!)

BamaNation Second Team

I think if you could ask Tebow if Tua is overrated compared to himself he would say "No way, and let me tell you why."