Reporter - who claimed Tua Tagovailoa ‘overrated,’ compared him to Tim Tebow

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Looking the safety off is the exact opposite of locking on to your receiver... ;)
I disagree. It's just a tactic to throw the ball to a receiver you've determined to go to pre-snap. NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS. Big time Qb's do it all the time. But he had made up his mind to go to Devonta the moment Seattle was called. That's the only plan he put into place. He didn't lock onto him with his eyes, but mentally Devonta was the whole plan and only option...though he did have some other folks open.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
He's just saying this all for attention and/or because he knows absolutely nothing about football.

Being skeptical of Tua in the NFL is fine but comparing him to Tebow is idiotic. It's a straight up terrible comp

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
When LSU got pressure on him, he looked a bit shaky...
If that is shaky I can live with it, 300 yd 3 TD's 29-0 in the most hostile college environment. Man how will he handle pressure in a BIG game bahahahahahahaha

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
He's just saying this all for attention and/or because he knows absolutely nothing about football.

Being sceptical of Tua in the NFL is fine but comparing him to Tebow is idiotic. It's a straight up terrible comp
He’s an idiot - Tua delivers the ball much quicker than Tebow ever dreamed of - reads coverages better/faster as well.
How do these people have jobs talking about things they seemingly know nothing about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.