QB nicknames, Like Broadway Joe, Kenny The Snake Stabler.....

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Tua Tagovailoa of the House Samoa, First of His Name, the Unburnt, King of the Vandy's and the First Down, Big Kahuna of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chain Markers, and Father of Touchdowns.
As a fellow Game of Thrones fan, the full banjeaux for you!

I would suggest, "Breaker of Chain Markers, Ankles of Cornerbacks, and Records"

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Pineapple is what we refer to him as on our group chat at work.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Pineapple is what we refer to him as on our group chat at work.
I have a Hawaiian friend nicknamed 'Pineapple'. He has answered to it since he was in Jr. High.
(Frank looks like a Sumo, so everyone smiles when they call him Pineapple) BTW: Frank;s Grandmother named him. Frank and his two brothers all have very long names.
I worked with his brother Wayne... 'Buddha'. Wayne also has one of those long Hawaiian names. I have known several Hawaiian's and their Grandmothers all gave them names similarly long... Tradition?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Sorry I asked, did not know we had a group of 70 yr old grouches here. JEEZ lighten up folks just posing a question, you act as if I insulted your mothers. Never mind, forget I asked. Just thpught some would come up with some funny names and I need a laugh. We are killing everyone and mid week gets boring. Lighten up, and remember Ma Ma's rule, got nothing nice to say just say nothing. Man you would think with the attitudes we were 5-4

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Sorry I asked, did not know we had a group of 70 yr old grouches here. JEEZ lighten up folks just posing a question, you act as if I insulted your mothers. Never mind, forget I asked. Just thpught some would come up with some funny names and I need a laugh. We are killing everyone and mid week gets boring. Lighten up, and remember Ma Ma's rule, got nothing nice to say just say nothing. Man you would think with the attitudes we were 5-4
Sorry you didn't get the replies you so desired. Maybe you could lighten up like you want us to do and remember this is a message board that shouldn't be seriously taken.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Tua seems pretty perfect to me.
Yep, I agree. When announcers etc are calling a game, they usually call the QB by their last name, such as Barker drops back to pass, or Stidham drops back to try and pass, but with us, it's "Tua keeps it, or Tua hits Jeudy on the slant". Tua is THE name.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Just Tua. Everyone in the nation now knows who that is. Nothing else needs to be added.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.