Question: Anybody have a list of recruits for State game?

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I appreciate the response, but I looked on football and recruiting board and didn't see anything. It is quite possible I am overlooking the posts you speak of. If you could post a link that would be awesome. Thanks.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I tried checking on al.com, but should have known that was an act of futility. There is nothing about alabama recruiting in the last 14 days other than the story about coach O trying to steal Taulia from us. But there are probably a dozen or more barn recruiting stories on that poor excuse for a website.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Page 30 of "Latest Bama News"...Post #388. Yesterday around 3:30....Hope that helps! RTR!!!
I tried checking on al.com, but should have known that was an act of futility. There is nothing about alabama recruiting in the last 14 days other than the story about coach O trying to steal Taulia from us. But there are probably a dozen or more barn recruiting stories on that poor excuse for a website.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.