Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 11
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 7th, 2018 08:00 PM

Last week’s record: 6-1 (85.7%)
Season record: 68-16 (81.0%)

Missouri finally broke through after nine weeks of futility and won an SEC game; unfortunately for the Predictions Dept., it wasn’t one we thought the Tigers would get. This week, Alabama again finds itself in the league’s headline […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Missouri is an interesting take, probably a better team than their record indicates. I was at USC-Mizzou game and Mizzou was the better team, but when rain started they crumbled and allowed USC to sneak away with the win.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Good analysis. The only one I question is the KY UT game. On paper KY should easily win it. But if UT can find a run D they could squeak out a 17-14 type win. But after watchomg the Charlotte game last week, this probably won't happen.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks, as always, Jess.

Sorry Florida messed things up for the predictions dept. last week.

I've never believed Frank was going to work out as QB...but was hoping he would improve as we went forward, especially with Coach Mullen running the show.

Obviously, we need a change.

Trask got injured this week in practice and is out for the season so that leaves Emory Jones and Kadarious Toney.

We'll see what happens but I hope Coach Mullen gets it into his head that we need to get there other QB's on the field or this season is likely not going to end well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.