Jerry Jeudy's nickname

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Or - for the (really) oldtimers here, on future end zone connects, Eli Gold could work on his suavity a la Cary Grant: "Jeudy! Jeudy! Jeudy! - Touchdown, Alabama!"

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Wasn’t Jeudy’s nick name something like Shakem off the line? Given by the defense I think.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
How about JATO? That's short for Jet Assisted Take Off. Doesn't really fit the scenario though, sounded funnier in my head, back to coffee.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Thought about that, then I remembered that Cary Grant never really said it... :D
Demi-au contraire on the "really," mon ami:

During the making of Charade Peter Stone used to joke with Grant about 'Judy, Judy, Judy.' He recalls: "While we were shooting the taxi scene - right near the end of the picture where Audrey (Hepburn)'s feet are up in his lap and he's massaging them - Cary looked at the camera and said [Stone imitating CG] "Juday, Juday, Juday. There. Now you've got it on film!'"
So maybe the slick and suave-moving speedster should be JG (for Jerry Grant) Jeudy;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.