ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 29
  1. #14
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    14,438

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    How bad is FSU that they are letting Book rest and recover during this game.
    They could beat FSU without a QB running the old "Notre Dame Box". FSU is turrible.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

  2. Advertisement
  3. #15
    BamaNation Second Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    197

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    When they changed QBs it made a lot of difference, but I so hope ND gets into the CFP. I want to see them get skull drug again!!!
    I am hoping they get in as well! Canít think of a better way to get #18 than by beating the brakes off ND, again, an finishing off with Clemson!

  4. #16
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Spring Hill, Tn
    Posts
    599

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Something interesting going on in Tallahassee. Don't know what it is, but we are seeing it's fruit. Last time I remember FSU like this was in 1973 and 74. Funny thing is...they almost beat us in '74. SHOULD have beaten us. Gave us a Safety because they knew we couldn't move the ball on them. They had lost something like 22 games in a row. FSU has athletes. What has happened?

  5. #17
    BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    7,379

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Wonít matter, FSU couldnít win a raffle...

  6. #18
    BamaNation All-SEC UntouchableCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Makes sense, they'll destroy FSU even with Wimbush. They probably want him as rested and healthy as possible for Cuse and USC.

  7. #19
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,665

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenntiderman View Post
    Something interesting going on in Tallahassee. Don't know what it is, but we are seeing it's fruit. Last time I remember FSU like this was in 1973 and 74. Funny thing is...they almost beat us in '74. SHOULD have beaten us. Gave us a Safety because they knew we couldn't move the ball on them. They had lost something like 22 games in a row. FSU has athletes. What has happened?

    Taggart is just the falling-upward angel who's placeholding for Tater Tot to come in and restore the Bowden reign in Tallahassee by way of the Akron Zips!

    If FSU Coach Darrell Mudra, innovator, hadn't ordered that safety in 1974 from high above Denny Stadium (where he was innovating by coaching from the press box), No. 3 'Bama probably loses the game 7-3, to the school with the longest losing streak in the country. A hopeful lesson for the 'Noles with their compass pointing toward TD Jesus for answered prayers. Bucky Berrey and Jack O'Rear approve this message!
    Last edited by TitleWave; November 8th, 2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Had the Tide "too high" in the rankings

  8. #20
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenntiderman View Post
    Something interesting going on in Tallahassee. Don't know what it is, but we are seeing it's fruit. Last time I remember FSU like this was in 1973 and 74. Funny thing is...they almost beat us in '74. SHOULD have beaten us. Gave us a Safety because they knew we couldn't move the ball on them. They had lost something like 22 games in a row. FSU has athletes. What has happened?
    They laid down and quit against Clemson. That was disgraceful. I'm not sure that it's ever happened before, but I wouldn't be shocked if Taggart is removed very shortly.

  9. #21
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,244

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    I can't imagine FSU giving them a threat even with him out. They are terribad.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

  10. #22
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    18,561

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan09 View Post
    They laid down and quit against Clemson. That was disgraceful. I'm not sure that it's ever happened before, but I wouldn't be shocked if Taggart is removed very shortly.
    What is his buyout?
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  11. #23
    Thread Starter

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    What is his buyout?
    $21.25 million. He'll get at least one more year.

    How Taggart keeps falling up the ladder is beyond me.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

  12. #24
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    $21.25 million. He'll get at least one more year.

    How Taggart keeps falling up the ladder is beyond me.
    He was never more than a career assistant under Harbaugh at Western Kentucky. Baffling how he's gotten to this level. He'll be canned at FSU within two years, if not sooner. How a program of that magnitude can go from winning it all in 2013 to where it is now boggles the mind. Too many resources at that school to suck so badly.

  13. #25
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    18,561

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan09 View Post
    He was never more than a career assistant under Harbaugh at Western Kentucky. Baffling how he's gotten to this level. He'll be canned at FSU within two years, if not sooner. How a program of that magnitude can go from winning it all in 2013 to where it is now boggles the mind. Too many resources at that school to suck so badly.
    They are channeling their inner auburn.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  14. #26
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,634

    Re: ND QB Ian Book Suffers Rib Injury, Status In Doubt For FSU

    Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    Won’t matter, FSU couldn’t win a raffle...
    Hey, winning a raffle is hard.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!