Common opponents vs. Clemson - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Re: Common opponents vs. Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    I think Clemson knew last week that people would start to look at common opponents and make comparisons between Bama and Clemson. They struggled with Texas A&M while we won easily so last week with a different QB I think they deliberately tried to run up the score against Louisville to send a message to college football that they are a force to be reckoned with.
    They barely threw the ball in the game and put in their 2nd string offense (entire offense) when the score was 42-0. The final 35 points were scored with their second team players in the game.

The final score was far more about Louisville than Clemson. Louisville quit. They did not quit in the Alabama game as it was the first game of the season.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    They barely threw the ball in the game and put in their 2nd string offense (entire offense) when the score was 42-0. The final 35 points were scored with their second team players in the game.

The final score was far more about Louisville than Clemson. Louisville quit. They did not quit in the Alabama game as it was the first game of the season.
    All I can say is that Saban never allowed Bama to score 77 points against anyone, and I predict he won't allow us to score 77 against The Citadel either.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    All I can say is that Saban never allowed Bama to score 77 points against anyone, and I predict he won't allow us to score 77 against The Citadel either.
    If Citadel quits like Louisville did, you will - unless you punt on 1st down. And that is more of an insult than running up the score.

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    If Citadel quits like Louisville did, you will - unless you punt on 1st down. And that is more of an insult than running up the score.
    I've never seen a legit military school quit, ever. The Citadel doesn't have a chance, but they won't quit.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    I've never seen a legit military school quit, ever. The Citadel doesn't have a chance, but they won't quit.
    My point is that Louisville did, not that anyone else will.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    I don't care about common opponents. Any given resorts and all that. I'd say, instead, that they've played an even sister schedule them us.

I don't want to turn this into the Clemson forum. Scroll through and if you didn't see their header, you'd think it was a Bama forum. On gameday you'll see a minimum, MINIMUM of 30 threads on Bama. Don't believe me, check it out yourself.

Apparently this team just lives rent free in the heads of every team named "tigers"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Which Clemson forum do you mean?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Which Clemson forum do you mean?
    Tiger net

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RT27 View Post
    I never worry about our D holding even great teams to normal scores, and with this offense we can outscore any team out there this year. We stay healthy no one but Bama can stop us. We would have to implode to lose.
    The only HOLDING that bothers me is the fact that referees overlook everyone we play holding us. Seems like every play.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    Tiger net
    That place will make you hate Clemson (if you don't already).
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius