Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Here is to hoping Damien Harris and Josh Jacobs have huge games. Also Irv Smith and our receiving corps. Silly to say but our Entire team needs to play well today. Especially the DL & the OL. Gap play is crucial today. OL has been playing pretty danged good. Left side is awesome.

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
Maybe we'll eventually see why Miss State hired Joe Moorhead, but so far his schemes have failed.
Part of it is failure of Fitzgerald to grasp reading of defenses and partly his failure to throw accurately.
MSU has adjusted, finally, and reverted to Mullen's offense.
But seeing Moorhead on the sidelines doesn't instill any confidence that MSU will become a powerhouse.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Think the "Q" will plug the middle and Mack and Moses will take care of the overflow and Fitzgerald will have his least productive day running the ball. Our Safeties will get a couple of picks and we get an NOT today. Gary Danielson will run out of superlatives to describe the Tides dominance. Our cheerleaders will all strike the Heisman pose in unison when Tua throws his 3rd TD Pass. Dixieland Delight will be awesome and Rammer Jammer will echo all over Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide Roll

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Speaking of Mack and Moses, they have been playing better lately, so I hope they aren't biting on those RPO's today and shut down the MSU QB from making big chunks of running yards. We win big! Roll Tide!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Today we will show the old days of a running QB killing us is over. The last few years we have rebuilt this defense to stop those running QB's. We have the guys on D to end that little run.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good morning friends.....

Just had a nice breakfast...sausage, eggs over easy, toast, and OJ and am headed outside to get a few things done before our noon game with South Carolina.

Can't wait to see how Nick Fitzgerald performs against the Bama defense. I think he's in for a very long day!

RTR and GG!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have a busy day - tons of family and community obligations that have to be tended to today. I will be following the games on my phone and recording the game to watch tomorrow. Another step on the road to #18.

Roll Tide!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Good morning tide fans on this balmy 33 degree morning. LOL. I have no studying to do this weekend so football all day for me. Let’s roll, tide.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I walked in the door last night at midnight after a week of travel that went from Birmingham to west Texas to south Florida back to B’ham. And of course from hotel to hotel and plane to plane, I now have sinuses that began screaming at 3 am.
Guess I’ll spend most of the day laying on the couch, popping decongestants and praying for my ears to “pop”. It should make it difficult to hear what Gary is saying....so I got that going for me.

RTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.