Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Had some tickets fall in my lap this week so we are headed up in the morning. Super excited to be in the same zipcode as Tua. I've been wanting to see him live since he arrived in T-Town.

I was wondering--is this the military appreciation game or have we already had the official military appreciation game?

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
It's going to be a great day for Bama football!
Sunny day.....50 degrees at kickoff... about 40 degrees at game end.

Cool crisp football weather.

The Tide will roll!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Pregame thread live before the preview? That's a first!

Glad the game is at home. Maybe the Crimson will get some home cooking in the officiating department!

Roll Tide.
No, it's not. You haven't been reading. I started the LSU thread almost a week early. I've started beginning the pregame threads early, depending on the "heat" of the rivalry. I'll start Auburn a week early. Probably the Citadel the night before...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Why did Al.com have to remind us today of Alabama vs MSU the 1980 version?

Oh, well! Sometimes, STUFF just happens. Hopefully, it's NOT this season.

RTR!!!!!!!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Finally, some real football weather! Can hardly wait til morning to load up and get to T-town. It's going to be a great day and game - for Bama.

Bamabelle - yes, I believe it is military appreciate weekend. Thanks to all for your service!

RTR y'all.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i’m about to take off from dubai heading back to atlanta via istanbul. landing in atlanta at 8pm saturday, so i will just have to keep my fingers crossed on the outcome as i’m not expecting the wifi to work.

i think we pitch our second shut-out, 42-0

roll tide

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i’m about to take off from dubai heading back to atlanta via istanbul. landing in atlanta at 8pm saturday, so i will just have to keep my fingers crossed on the outcome as i’m not expecting the wifi to work.

i think we pitch our second shut-out, 42-0

roll tide
Oh ye of little faith... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.