MSU Preview?

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Probably a stupid question because I know Jess is probably swamped with something, but just didn’t know when the MSU preview was going to be up? I have a weekly routine during the season and when something is off, it messes with the mojo. Plus it’s really good reading!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He is looking up new adjectives to use to explain how bad we beat MSU. It is not easy to be fresh each week when it is pretty much the same story, we win the line of scrimmage, we score a lot and they score little to none. NOW to write that in a new and fresh way takes some time and imagination, cut the guy some slack LOL.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Hmm, not so fast my friend. He was apparently giving plenty of thought to how close this game may be.

rtr

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I`m always nervous and an admitted first rate worry wart. Now that that`s out of the way..... this game concerns me more than did LSU. In the words of Admiral Akbar, " It`s a trap !! ". It comes at a bad time for us, especially with the type of team MSU has this year. Unless Fitzgerald` recent throwing hot streak continues though, they are pretty much a one trick pony with their running game. Pretty sure we`ll concentrate on containing him and the rest of the run game and see if he can do it, consistently, through the air.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.