Question: Sure is quiet out there before game (MSU vs Bama)

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I don't quite see it the way most people on here do. We didn't have the emotional rollercoaster of a game against LSU that we usually do. Yes, it was a physical game but not so much stress involved. And, as someone else has already stated, our starters are more "rested" at this point in the season than we have been in the past due to starters exiting the games early prior to the LSU game. Along with that, we don't have the emotional burden of having to win this game to win the west. We're actually in pretty good shape to just come out and focus on this game as we have the Citadel next week. I don't know if we blow them out but I don't think we'll struggle as bad as some do.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I've not gone back to look at last year's game, but they were ignoring our passing game and over loading the box. If they do that again look for Tua to carve them up! I look for Irv Smith to have a huge game tommorrow! RTR!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Oddly, I woke up a bit nervous about the game. Maybe it's just my midnight snack reminding me of the folly of late night snacks.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Just the calm before the storm. MSU is smart, they know what is coming, why poke the bear? They are laying low, hoping the whipping is not an ESPN highlight LOL

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
State is a very solid team, but they are coming into the belly of the beast and they know that. At Alabama you are prepared to play both physically and mentally, because there is no question whatsoever that you are going to be tested at the highest levels. How many other programs put their kids through the preparation required to play in front of the hostile crowds we do?

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.