Southern California fires

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
That one escaped, many more didn't
Just some of the pics
Just watched a YT vid showing 4 vehicles that didn't make it out with their occupants inside....nothing left but their skeletons. The narrator said he went to try and get them out but one of the women wanted to put her makeup on first and that made the difference in who made it out and who didn't. He and his dogs barely escaped. The tone of his voice was quite emotional as you might imagine. All 4 vehicles were grouped right next to each other....

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Just watched a YT vid showing 4 vehicles that didn't make it out with their occupants inside....nothing left but their skeletons. The narrator said he went to try and get them out but one of the women wanted to put her makeup on first and that made the difference in who made it out and who didn't. He and his dogs barely escaped. The tone of his voice was quite emotional as you might imagine. All 4 vehicles were grouped right next to each other....
It was an extremely fast traveling fire spread by high winds and caught too many by surprise.:(

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
This maybe too soon but my first observation is that that neighborhood had way too many trees right next to the houses. Hasn’t it been common practice by both Californians and over zealous officials who will ticket you to keep brush and trees a certain distance from you house?

If I lived in a wild fire prone area, I would make darn sure my house was protected anyway I knew how: brush away from house, metal roof (even if I had to eat pbj for years to pay for it), sprinkler system, etc.

Not trying to be callous, but it just doesn’t make sense especially in the more affluent areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I can't really say what I think of this idiot.

But taking a cue from him:

It's odd that he seeks answers and doesn't speak with the firefighters and others on the ground or other people with knowledge of the situation.

Can anyone explain this?
He has a screenshot of one firefighter that is suspicious of it, too.

I know there are crazy people in this world. Didn't realize there were "wildfires are fake" crazy people, though.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
He has a screenshot of one firefighter that is suspicious of it, too.

I know there are crazy people in this world. Didn't realize there were "wildfires are fake" crazy people, though.
i guess this guy missed the pictures from the smoky mountain fire a couple of years ago showing melted aluminum from car fires

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.