Game Thread: TAMU vs. Ole Miss...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
CBS and a lot of passing. These stations do not plan these games very well. I am guessing it would start online maybe?
Maybe. I'm hoping they're smart enough to move them to online and feature #1 playing #16, but then CBS hasn't been run very intelligently for a long time, when it comes to football. They've refused to renegotiate with the SEC and, as a result, will lose the contract when it comes up for renewal. Idiots...

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Maybe. I'm hoping they're smart enough to move them to online and feature #1 playing #16, but then CBS hasn't been run very intelligently for a long time, when it comes to football. They've refused to renegotiate with the SEC and, as a result, will lose the contract when it comes up for renewal. Idiots...
I didn’t realize that. What morons they are.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I really really thought that A&M would be better than what they are this year. Erratic play. Reminds me of a car stereo I sacrificed for once. Might play....might not.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
They have a helluva bargain and they're going to hold on to it until 2022. I doubt they even bid then...
You were getting my hopes up with the earlier post only to hurt me with the saddle of four more seasons...
:biggrin2:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
There’s the worst defense in the SEC - they had doppelgängers playing for them in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.