Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
He was 3/6 for -1 yard. He didn’t do anything. Tua needs to start next week.
Tua had problems with that defense as well. Mac would do well against the Citadel. But I'm sure Tua will start. As soon as we get up by 4 touchdowns, Mac will likely go in. I'd like to see him play the entire 2nd half. And some with the 1st string offense. Mac is a good quarterback. He just needs a decent chance to show it.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
From what I could tell, most of the female students in attendance were far more worried about their fashion statements than the game and I'm quite certain were freezing their little butts off well before halftime. They were dressed for cocktail parties, not a football game in cold weather.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Pics? :)

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I don't deny that Miss St's defense is good but it seemed more to be a very vanilla offensive game plan accompanied with a group of guys who were playing in "we've clinched" mode. There was no doubt or denying the defense was playing in another gear and with a lot more intensity than the offense.
Yep. We didn't see any speed sweeps or anything fancy. I don't think Ruggs or Smitty had a reception. It was a very bland offensive game. Thankfully the defense came to play.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I think that he meant that the MSU film study paid off for them. They must be tipping some of the run plays. Gotta get that fixed.
Didn’t help them until after the first two td’s...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I love Mack....even love him wanting to stand up for his QB.

But I wish he hadn't said that last line or the Hashtag.

Just because other teams are playing dirty doesn't mean we should put a message out there that insinuates we would sink that low too.
He isn't insinuating that they will play dirty. He is saying they will take out the QB by making him quit because they will be on him all game.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I like it - give them something to think about.
Got no problem with it at all - if they wanna play dirty, turn it up a couple of notches and stomp another mud hole in their sorry backsides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Cost you a TD. He hits the hole like he is angry - total disregard for his body. Love DH, but he does not run angry.
Probably why kids should go pro after their Junior year now..... Other than Jonathan Allen....it usually hasn't worked out for us too well for them to stay one more.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
I don't think it does for the next two games. It just grabs the refs attention to watch out for Alabama players trying to answer a dirty play with a dirty play.

Plus AU doesn't care if Stidham gets hurt if the tradeoff is knocking out Tua and ruining our season. They don't even want Stidham back next year. This is no deterrent at all for them. I'm legit worried that AU is going to repeatedly try and end Tua's season.

Mack's words are only a possible deterrent .

Think the refs may have gotten the message from the after game almost scuffle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.