Game Thread: AU @ UGA

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I just don’t get Kirby and Chaney. Just like against LSU, the first drive they were curb stomping Auburn in the run game . Then they run Fields into the game for a play or two, get cute and settle for a field goal.

Almost like they are desperate to get Fields in the game and get him PT so he doesn’t transfer at the end of the year.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I just don’t get Kirby and Chaney. Just like against LSU, the first drive they were curb stomping Auburn in the run game . Then they run Fields into the game for a play or two, get cute and settle for a field goal.

Almost like they are desperate to get Fields in the game and get him PT so he doesn’t transfer at the end of the year.
And he doesn't do anything.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
This is real good game to watch because we will play both team. Georgia has similar defense as we do, but our is 2x better. Auburn will show their hand on offense, and their playcalling. Whatever worked against Georgia, will be analyzed by our staff.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
This is like watching two mules fight over a turnip. I hate both teams. Don't know which one I hate worse.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014

Fields will transfer if he's not the starter next year. He didn't go to Georgia to be a backup. Much like Tua last year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.